Introduction To Magisk Manager Application
This is an application to facilitate the rooting of an android. The rooting means that you take your phone completely from the manufacturer’s interference. This app is one of the best application used nowadays for rooting of the app. This app has many modules which even helps you to pass google safety net check.
- There are many amazing apps that require your phone to be rooted first. This app helps you to root your phone in order to use those apps.
- By enabling the magisk hide on the app, you will be able to run whatever application you want to install and use on your phone.
General Information Of Magisk Manager Application
The application is developed by TOPJOHNWU. The size of this app is 2 MB and the current version of this application is 6.0.1. The application requires Android version 5.0 and above.
How To Download Magisk Manager Application?
- Since this app violates the community guidelines of the google this app has been removed from google play store.
- Search for its apk file in the leading websites and download the file
- You can download the file from: https://magiskroot.net/magisk-manager-apk-dl/
How To Safely Root Your Mobile Phone?
- While rooting your phone you must be very careful. The primary requirement is that you have a custom recovery installed on your phone before you move on. Use (TWRP, the best option).
- Boot your phone using a custom recovery and tap on the installed button available on the home of TWRP.
- Click on Magisk.zip available in the directory.
- Swipe and install it.
- After that, you have to allow your phone to get rebooted. Then open up the magisk manager to confirm that you have access to root or not.
Use Magisk Hide
- When you open the app, you will find a menu icon on the top left corner.
- Open setting.
- Inside setting search for magisk hide and click on it.
- Now open the menu again and select the hide option.
How To Remove Magisk Manager Application?
- In order to remove this app, Open magick manager app, and you can see the uninstall button in the home.
- And if you want to unroot your phone. Click on the uninstall button and proceed. Then you will be asked for a warning.
- Tap on the yes option in order to uninstall.
Pros Of Magisk Manager Application
- Rooting your phone is a very complicated process, this app makes it very easy to root your phone.
- In other apps and conditions you can make it just root access to all, but using this app you can hide the root access to an app which you do not want.
- You can pass the safety Net easily.
- Guides to in every step.
- You can almost all apps.
- It is easy to use.
Cons Of Magisk Manager Application
- This works only for Android version 5.0 and above it.
- It only supports .img file of Gzip compressed boot, not the Iz4 one.
- This app is not an independent app.
- This app is unavailable at the Google play store hence you have to download it from an unknown source.